So what is it?
Resin bound comprises of a two part polyurethene resin, mixed with 100kgs of kiln dried aggregate which offers a permeable paving solution that is SUDS compliant. It can be mixed with a wide range of coloured aggregates to achieve the look our customers require. Our experience and expertise installing resin surfaces such as driveway, patios, paths garage bases is second to none.
Resin surfacing can transform dull and worn out driveways into a stunning exterior of your property - with real kerb appeal. Resin bound can be installed directly over good existing tarmac or concrete without the need of excavation. The process will be a quicker and less disruptive installation. We can also lay blocks for borders or use different colours to make your installation unique.
* First of all it looks stunning with a huge choice of colours
* No planning permission required , it complies with SUDS
* Frost and puddle resistant
* Low maintenance - resin bound surfaces only requires the occasional wash down with a hose or pressure washer
* Quick installation - most of our installations can be completed in 3 days (weather permitting)
* No discolouring or fading - unlike black tarmac which turns grey overtime. Resin bound contains an organic tree resin which retains its natural colour for years
* No cracking and crumbling - surfaces like concrete or tarmac become brittle over time.
* Smooth but slip resistant finish
RESIN BONDED SURFACING is a scatter system which provides a stone finish and texture with a loose grave look. Applied with 1-3mm aggregates and resin binder to a suitable surface, you can have that grave look but with minimal movement of the aggregates. Colours are endless to achieve that natural look.